Microscope Slides with colour
26 June 2013 | Admin
microscope slides with coloured ends are ideal for colour coding and make it easy to identify slides within the lab. Manufactured by Marienfeld GmbH they are of the best quality.
The slides are ideal for slide printers and laboratory markers. The coloured background gives good contrast.
- made of soda lime glass of 3. hydrolytic class
- in compliance with DIN ISO 8037/1
- dimensions: approx. 76 x 26 mm, thickness approx. 1 mm
- with coloured marking area 20 mm (at one end, on one side)
- suitable for marking with permanent markers (like Marienfeld Superior laboratory marker Cat. No. 61 306 03) and printers
- ready for use
- 50 pieces in a box
- approved for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability